▶ HOW TO USE
1. Arrange your face with the toner after washing the face.
2. Mix the two pouches about 1 minute without remaining a lump.
3. Apply the mixture evenly with the spatula, except around of eyes and lips.
4. Peel off the mask softly after 25-30 minutes.
5. Pat your face with finger tips to absorb the remaining essence.
1) If anyone of following symptoms such as red spot, swollenness and/or itching, occurs when using cosmetics, or symptoms appear by direct sunlight. Stop using it and consult a doctor immediately.
2) Do not apply it on skin where you have eczema, wounded, irritated.
3) Storage and cautions for handling.
a) Keep out of the reach of children.
b) Avoid storing under direct sunlight, hot and cool place.
4) Do not use it around the eyes.
Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, PEG-75, Glucose, Niacinamide, Algin, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Titanium Dioxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide NP, Caviar Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Propolis Wax, Tin Oxide, Asiaticoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pearl Powder(3ppm), Ethylhexylglycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1
Glucose, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Aqua, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caprylyl Glycol, Propolis Wax, Asiaticoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin