1. Before using an eyeliner, remove sebum from eye contours with powder or an eye shadow.
2. Twist for enough lead to come out and then draw from the eye head parts as if filling in mucous in accordance with the eyelash lines.
3. Gently draw from the eye ends and naturally draw the bottom line from the eye ends to the center.
4. If the pencil lead lumps, use the sharpener built in on the back of the container to sharpen it.
1. If any of the following signs appear upon use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor. Continuing to use the product will aggravate the symptoms.
A. Red spots, swelling, itchiness or irritation appears upon use.
B. The applied area shows any of the above signs upon contact with direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on areas with scars, rash or inflammation.
3. Storage and precaution.
A. Close the lid after use
B. Keep away from the reach of children.
C. Do not store in a hot or cold place and keep away from direct sunlight .
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polypropylsilsesquioxane,
Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, (+/-) CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 15850:1, CI 19140, CI 77007, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica